Senior Day Center
The Senior Day Program, is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm with flexible hours and schedules.
- Medicaid and Veterans benefits accepted.
- Members attend two to five days a week.
- Private pay accepted as well as, the VA adult day benefit and Medicaid for qualified members.
- Music, exercise and other therapeutic activities are provided each day.
- Assistance with activities of daily living is provided by heath care professionals, including a RN and social worker.
- A monthly caregiverís support offers additional support to those caring for a family member at home.
- The day program includes a light breakfast and a hot lunch each day.
- Transportation is included to and from the center.
The Adult Day Center is a fully licensed medical adult day center that offers a variety of health related recreational and therapeutic programs for individuals who have early to moderate stages of dementia, are physically frail or need to have their health care assessed and monitored by a professional staff.
For caregivers, the day program provides the opportunity for time needed to attend to other daily tasks, knowing a loved one is being taken care of by a professionally trained and caring staff.
Transportation Available To and From The Center
Our friendly drivers will transport your family member to and from the adult day center each day in our wheel chair and walker accessible vans.
Programs: A Typical Day Includes...
Breakfast, hot lunch, snacks, cross word, news and views, golf, volleyball, arts and crafts, movement to music, reminiscence, socialization, and more, create a day of fulfilling and satisfying experiences your loved one will appreciate and enjoy. View the activity calendar for this month »
A full-time RN, home health aides, and social services director provide support and health services such as medication administration, health monitoring and access to physical therapy and podiatry services.
Our Social Services Director supports participants and their families through the admissions and discharge process and continually provides individual counseling and a monthly caregiverís support group.
Therapeutic Activates and Socialization
Our Activities Department offers a full array of social, musical and other stimulating cognitive therapeutic related activities, designed to enhance the abilities of individual members with memory challenges or Alzheimerís disease.